Pavlik Center for Health and Wellness: Your Source for Massage Therapy in Orlando
Many people treat themselves to the occasional spa massage as a luxurious way to relax. But massage therapy can actually provide many other healthful benefits as well. This time-tested healing method not only loosens and relaxes body and mind, but it can also accelerate the healing process, relieve pain, treat or assist specific conditions and improve overall physical function. That's why we offer medical massage therapy here at The Pavlik Center for Health and Wellness, we'd like to be your go-to source for medical massage therapy in Orlando FL.
The combination of muscle relaxation and circulatory stimulation provided by massage therapy can have an extraordinary positive impact on many different types of health challenges. The release of physical and emotional tension can ease breathing in people suffering from respiratory ailments, lower blood pressure, and help relieve headaches and migraines.
Massage's ability to boost both blood flow and lymphatic drainage can reduce edema associated with pregnancy, injury, headaches and migraines. Last but certainly not least, massage therapy makes a welcome complement to acupuncture and chiropractic care for natural relief of chronic pain and illness.
Experience Massage Therapy at Our Orlando Wellness Center
Our Orlando Wellness Center offers several different styles of massage therapy alongside chiropractic, acupuncture and other natural treatment methods. These styles include:
- Swedish Massage - Swedish massage is the traditional light style of massage so often featured in health spas. This technique stimulates the tissues, relaxes muscles and boosts circulation near the skin surface. It is primarily recommended for stress relief, as an aid in injury recovery, and to relieve superficial pain and inflammation.
- Deep Tissue Massage - True to its name, this form of massage uses more aggressive strokes than Swedish massage to address tension or injuries in the deeply-embedded tissues near bones and joints. It can also help break up collections of scar tissue called adhesions that cause chronic pain and prevent full range of motion.
- Sports Massage - Whether you're a committed professional athlete or a weekend warrior, sports massage can help you enjoy your favorite activity more fully, not to mention more safely. By focusing on the parts of the body most vulnerable to strains and overuse injuries in your sport, we can help you heal from a past event or prepare your body for the next one.
- Cranial Sacral Therapy - This form of massage relieves pain, stress and inflammation by focusing on the cranial bones, upper spine and sacrum. We may recommend this therapy for conditions ranging from migraines and headaches to chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia.
- Trigger Point Therapy- The alternative Trigger Point therapy provides benefits of which include a focus on detecting and releasing trigger points. Trigger points are spots located in the skeletal muscle that produce pain when compressed. In many cases, trigger points form as a result of trauma to the muscle fibers.
Contact Pavlik Center for Health and Wellness to enhance your health with a customized program of massage therapy, chiropractic care, acupuncture, and nutrition. Discover for yourself how massage therapy at our clinic can greatly improve your quality of life!